Sunday, February 17, 2008

Test Post #1

Testing out a few things.

My first time using Blogger

Different Color Text

Choice of name: Shitty wrestling names available;

gimicked
nosell
ringrats
hardwayjuice
schmoz

Let me know in the comments or an e-mail which is the best option. For example, the address would be the names above (ie ringrats.blogspot.com)



a list
  1. one
  2. two list
  3. three list
Using the YouTube embedding code:






Figured it out. To put in a YouTube video you have to switch from the compose window to the edit html window and then paste in the embed text from YouTube.

1 comment:

$id said...

Seems pretty good. For the names, I like nosell or hardwayjuice. Ringrats is good but a little dirty. Whichever you think is best is OK with me. I don't get what you're sayin about how to post video from youtube. Give me a shout to explain better when you get a chance.